What do we do?
Access: Your treating doctor (or health care professional) will refer you to us for an assessment. We will assess for appropriate braces using a combination of clinical techniques.
Not everyone requires a referral to see us. If you do not have a referral and are interested in making an appointment please contact us to see if you need one.
Prescribe: We take the time to discuss various bracing options, what brace(s) would be best suited to you and why.
Fit: We custom fit all of our braces and teach you about the brace including correct procedure to take the brace on and off.
Adjust: All of our reviews are included in the cost of our braces. Some braces will need to be reviewed periodically and others will only need reviewing if you have a question or issue with the brace. If you have any questions or issues with your brace please contact us ASAP!
Exos Upper Limb Fracture Bracing
The Exos upper limb bracing system is a unique alternative to plaster casting, which can be applied to a variety of fractures, sprains, ligament and soft tissue injuries.
- Removable: Can be easily removed for washing / drying the skin and readjusted as swelling decreases
- Waterproof: Allows patients, to remain active, continue with water activities and get on with their daily lives and hygiene routines.
- Re-mouldable: Allows for reshaping as the arm changes shape or swelling decreases.
- Lockable: An extra locking mechanism can be added so the brace is not removable and functions just like a plaster cast
- Lightweight: Lighter than a plaster cast
- Radiolucent: Enabling x-rays to be taken without removing the brace
CAM Walkers (Moon Boots)
Revolutionising the method and standard of foot-ankle fracture and soft-tissue injury management, CAM walkers immobilise your foot and ankle whilst allowing you to weight bear and remove for washing/showering and even sleeping.